A Traditional Funeral – £3865.00
- Confidential and sympathetic advice and guidance on the social, legal and religious or secular aspects of arranging a funeral
- Guidance in the registration of death and liaison with the officiant and other relevant authorities to meet the wishes of the deceased
- Attendance of uniformed staff necessary for the service
- Local conveyance of the deceased from the place of death within 50 miles of an Anderson Maguire Funeral Home (during normal business hours)
- Preparation and care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family
- A high quality, lined and fitted veneered coffin with engraved nameplate
- Provision of a hearse and one limousine on the day of the funeral, from the house or funeral home to the place of worship or other local venue and then to the cemetery or crematorium within the Greater Glasgow area
- Repose facilities at the Funeral Home if required.
- The plan includes an allowance toward the cost of disbursements, (crematorium charges and or cemetery costs).